Grade 1-3 Caroling Schedule and Songs
If you wish to practice the songs the Grade 1 -3 students will be singing on the 15th you can find them at the links posted here.
Christmas Songs Instrumental 2017
We Wish you a Merry Christmas
Deck the Halls
The agenda for the day is as follows:
9:15 – Children enter as usual
9:45 – Children go to the teacher’s room they will be singing with – ready to go board the bus or walk. (Have them bring snack for after they return).
Time to practice, Final washroom
10:15 board buses or walk
- Notre Dame CHS – Buiting Landry WALK (SINGING INSIDE OR OUT)
- Stoneridge Retirement Home – Cox/Dupont – Walk (SINGING INSIDE)
- Town Hall – Haime/Belisle – Walking (SINGING INSIDE)
- Carleton Place Terrace – Bruyere /McKinnon – Bus #1 (SINGING INSIDE)
- Fresh Co – KD /Fontaine – Bus #1 (SINGING OUTSIDE)
- IDA Mall – Brownlee /O’Grady – Bus #2 (SINGING OUTSIDE)
- Waterside – Coleman /Hanson – Bus #3 (SINGING INSIDE)
Approximately 10:30 – 11:15 you will be at the site and singing. You will want to repeat songs, move a round…..
11:15 – Board buses and return to the school.
Once back at school students stay with the teacher they went signing with to have snack. If it is nice weather they will all go outside for hot chocolate and signing. Some students will need to return to their home classroom to get their snow pants before going outside.
11:30 – Hot Chocolate and Carols in the yard weather permitting ( gym if bad weather)
12:20-1 Lunch as usual
1:10 PM – Advent assembly followed by afternoon activities.
Song Practices: Wednesday Dec 6 – 2:30;
Friday, Dec 8 following 2:10 Advent service;
Tuesday, Dec 12- 2:30
Leave a Reply