Helpful Website Tips
Welcome to our 2018-2019 school year. A few important notes:
- The monthly newsletter is posted each month in the “For Parents” section under Newsletters
- The monthly calendar is sent home as well and dates are found in Upcoming Events
- If you click on the School Events tab in the “For Parents” section you can link all events to your google or apple calendar. Very handy to stay current.
- Catholic School Council also has a tab in the “For Parents” section. You can find upcoming meetings, list of the parent council and minutes from the meetings.
- The tab “SchoolCashOnline” has a link to our online program. All field trips, milk, pizza, sub and BBQ orders are done through SCO.
- NEW this year – Fundraising with Amazon. A percentage of all sales made will come back to the school. If you shop on Amazon go in through our link so that the school can raise funds while you shop. Please let family and friends know too!
- NEW this year – STEO tab. This will link you to any delays or cancellations. Often the phone lines are busy and this is an easy way to see what is happening.
Leave a Reply